NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER
Details of position
Krasnodarschool is looking for a native English teacher for pre-teens, teenagers and adults starting in Summer / Autumn 2017.
Teacher's contract is for 30 academic hours (22.5 clock hours) per week (with 1 academic hour being equivalent to 45 minutes). Teaching hours are between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., six days a week(Monday to Saturday). Teacher will teach in-school and its branches in the city or in-companies. Teaching may involve the following courses: General English to all age groups, Business English/ ESP(English for Special Purposes) and/ or Examination preparation classes. Said courses may be taught either face-to-face or online.
In order to apply for a position as an EFL Teacher, you must hold a TEFL, TESOL, The Cambridge CELTA or the Trinity College London TESOL. A minimum of 1-year full-time teaching experience is highly appreciated.
Приветствуется знание русского языка
Также приветствуются студенты изучающие русский язык и русскую культуру (в университете) и желающие приехать и попрактиковать язык вместе с преподаванием своего родного
Salary and Benefits
- company paid income taxes,
- free non-shared accommodation,
- one way flight and visa reimbursement,
- free airport pick-up,
- paid holiday and sick time,
- full visa and registration support including official Letter of Invitation and cover letter sent by express post service,
- on-going academic support and supervision,
- modern equipped classrooms in the center of the city,
- course and resource books in abundance,
- public transport costs in case of teaching in branches,
- salary up to 40000 roubles a month depending on teacher's experience and qualifications,
- 9-months contract which can be extended.
-russian classes with good discount